Private Selection 2012 White 0,75L - Domaine Wardy
(nan € pro Liter)
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- grape variety
- Muscat petit grain, Viognier
- mineral, exotic, versatile , elegant, floral, intensive, full-bodied, buttery, delicate
- hazelnut, papaya, litschi, apricot, dried apricot, butter, exotic fruits, mango
- Cultivation areas
- Bekaa Valley, Kfour Zahed
- clay soil, limestone, 900 meters above sea level
- Maturation duration
- 12 month
- French barriques
- 0,75 liter
- Food match
- aperitif, foie gras, fruit salad, chocolate dessert, old cheeses
- General note
- contains sulfites
Pale golden colour with green reflections. This elegant and complex white wine has an intensive floral nose with an unique bouquet of litchis, mangos and other exotic fruits. Full-bodied, exotic and buttery on the palate with a dominating papaya aroma and hints of hazelnut and dried apricots.
Grape varietys: Muscat Petits Grains & Viognier
Alkoholgehalt: 14% Vol.
Cultivation: Lebanon, Beqaa Valley, Zahle & Kfour Zahed (clay-limestone rocky soil, 900 above sea level).
Maturation: Matured 12 month in new french oak barrels
Food match: Best served as an aperitif, Foie Gras, chocolate desert and fruit salad.
General note: Contains sulfites